Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tuesdays With Muffin Man

A status I posted on Facebook with a comment left by Muffin Man.

Ajax When it comes down to it, I don't know how to study. I do know how to eat, so I'm going to eat and not study. I really wanted to study, but it's just not working out. I know, I haven't really given it a fair shake, but who gets those these days? Birds and squirrels, that's who, and none else.

Muffin Man at 4:46pm March 30
To find evidence of the ease in which the squirrel lives life, one need only to look at the saying, "Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while". Unbelievable! Squirrels don't even need a mouse on a leash to guide them to a nut, they chance upon it themselves. They don't even need to work for it, knowing their luck they probably just trip over one during one of their afternoon walks. If God provides a blind squirrel with a nut, without the squirrel even having to work for it, why can't He provide me, a 27 year old man-child, with a B in my math class? How about we start a new saying? "Even a 27 year old man child gets a passing grade on his calculus test every once in a while" Don't even get me started on birds...


And a glimpse into an instant message conversation.

6:39pm Muffin Man: I had the TV on for some backround noise and that was on and that was the line I picked up on

6:39pm Ajax: i was doing stats homework, but now i'm writing a song about you with that line in it

6:40pm Muffin Man: And that, my friend, is why I love you like Mr. Smith loves Washington

6:41pm Ajax: i don't think he loved it, he just went there. he probably loved it in going, and after he met that fine broad that worked for him, but after that cantankerous old senator wanted to pave over his beloved boyhood romping ground, i don't think mr. smith loved washington anymore.

6:42pm Muffin Man: Why do you always shoot me down when I try to relate to you on your level?!

6:43pm Ajax: my apologies. i'm a jerk. i have low self esteem and the only way i feel good about myself is tellling people everything i know all the time, i analyze everything

6:44pm Muffin Man: I've never even seen Mr. Smith goes to Washington but I know you love that movie so I tried to suit it to you, but you know what? I'm tired, oh so tired of trying and will try no longer! I hope you are happy sir! Why don't you go and become a contemporary artist and stab me in the heart even deeper

6:45pm Ajax: i just finished a t-shirt concept of triangles and lines, some are blue, some are red, others yellow.

6:45pm Muffin Man: I hate so much about the things that you choose to be

No comments:

Post a Comment