Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Thursday, March 11, 2010

She Loves Me and I Didn't Even Know It...or Her

Last night when I checked my e-mail I had this message:

Hello My Dear,
My name is Rebecca I am very intrested to your profile
in(www.purevolume.com)i will like to know you, I will like you to send me an
email to my private address ( rebeccanelson200@yahoo.com ) so that i can give you my
pictures for you to know whom i am.
I believe after then we will know each other very well, Remember colour or
distance means nothing rather true LOVE,HONEST,CARING and UNDERSTANDING matters
allot in every human life.I will be waiting to read from you soon,Take good care
of your self and all that belong to you over there bye.Here is my email adress
again
( rebeccanelson200@yahoo.com )
Your in love
Rebecca

Obviously I replied right away, sending my phone number, address, mother's maiden name and bank account information. When it comes to true love, you can't hold anything back. After all, what really matters is "true LOVE, HONEST, CARING and UNDERSTANDING." I couldn't have said it better myself...psych! A 4 year old could have said it better. Here is my response to Rebecca, my "in love"...

The rest of this post can be found in the Ajax's Whimsical Revolution ebook for Amazon's Kindle. The book is a compilation of my favorite posts, 78 to be exact, of which this is one. If you don't have a Kindle e-reader you can download the free Amazon Kindle app for PC or Mac.

2 comments:

  1. This is the funniest thing I've read in months! I wish I had been reading your blog more often. My apologies. This is my new favorite website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Your blog is a fountain of fresh water in the desert of checkout stand headlines, meaning, I like your blog. I hope I will continue to entertain.

    ReplyDelete