Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Monday, March 22, 2010

Taking My Homework Home with Me Again

For my personality psych class we are reading some of Viktor Frankl. He talked about finding meaning in life. He also talked about anticipatory anxiety, wherein you are so focused on the end result that you are distracted from the necessary steps to achieve that end. I think I experienced that recently. Too bad it takes the end to know how you should have done something. I'll be OK, after all, tomorrow is another day. You said it Scarlett.

In other unrelated news, I clicked spell check and it highlighted Frankl's name, and ok, it says it ought to be OK. Obviously, I corrected it above. The way this blog tool works for spell check is if it finds a word it doesn't like it highlights it in yellow. You then click on it and it offers suggestions for correction. The first option for ok is OK, the second is OJ. I thought it would be funny if I changed it to "I'll be OJ." You know, because of OJ Simpson.

No comments:

Post a Comment