Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Saturday, June 5, 2010

It Finally Happened

First off, I love to hear "we're the kids in America, whoa-oh" on a Totino's frozen pizza commercial with a kid that loves swimming and will only get out of the pool for 1. Pruned Toes 2. Totino's! Personally, I would choose to get out of the pool for water in my ears before Totino's, but that's just me. Perhaps you'd prefer air over these options, to each their own.
So what finally happened? I got a couch sitting injury. I don't know what I did exactly, but at some point after sitting on the sofa for a while my back and neck muscles hurt. The standard stiff neck feeling. The pain reaches from my hairline on my neck down to my left shoulder blade area. I cut my hair this morning, bringing my hair line up ever so slightly, which is too bad because that is ever so slightly more area for pain to occur in. Don't think about this last statement literally, it is an abstract thought.
I'm also baking hot dogs. Why not, right?
Decatur, AL. Pronounced deh-KATE-er. I prefer deck-ah-TOUR.
I fulfilled my recent craving for grocery store sushi today. I've only been thinking about it for 2 weeks now. It was about time. I liked it. Wasabi and pickled ginger are good things. I've moved on from BBQ fascination to Asian food fascination. I want to learn how to make lo mein and stuff, but you know what? That stuff seems to take a lot more ingredients and time than BBQ. Throwing pork on a grill or in an oven and then slathering it with sauce is just easy. Luckily there are stores and restaurants to quench my Asian food thirst. Here in this university town there aren't any BBQ spots. Sadly. There aren't any donut shops either. I long for Dunkin' Donuts, or some Entenmann's (http://entenmanns.bimbobakeriesusa.com/op-prod.cfm/prodId/7203000460) in the grocery store. I can't wait to get back to the East.
I think my hot dogs are finished baking. I have nothing further.

No comments:

Post a Comment