Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Computer is Melting

No it isn't. It feels hot though. So do I. The temperature has reached 90 degrees, farenheit, over the last day or two. Until 10 minutes ago when a huge storm erupted. It was so nice. I am no longer sweating where I sit, but my computer hasn't cooled down yet. I find it interesting how a thunder storm has a violent presentation, but it calms me. Another glaring difference between me and dogs, some dogs anyway, they don't like thunder. The thunder crashes and rumbles around the sky, sometimes so powerful you can feel the sound it creates. Lightning takes over all attention as it rips through the sky and exposes pure light and energy. I don't usually like the wind around here, but when it is raining, I mean when it is pouring, and that old man is snoring, well, I'm OK with the wind then. Mostly because I'm not outside in it; although, running wild in a big storm can't be beat. The sound of rain on the roof, the windows and the puddles creates a soothing rythm. And tomorrow it will be greener than today.
I think I will make Rice Krispie Treats now. Zen.

2 comments:

  1. I love when a storm comes through and cools you down- except here in MN where it also brings tornadoes.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose sweating is better than being transported to Oz and having to befriend monsters in order to destroy a green lady and expose the lies of an old man, all to beat your house's murder rap. Good call.

    ReplyDelete