Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Musings for a Rainy Day

What if clothes really did make the man? I think we'd all be out of luck come judgement day. If I created man and then man put me in a thrift store because the writing on me was out of style, I'd be offended.
I don't think that being worth its weight in gold is a very good description of the worth of some things, for example, oxygen.
If I ever have to experience a gut-wrenching disastrous end to a romance, I hope someone plays the tune called Promontory (Trevor Jones & Randy Edelman, 1992) from the Last of the Mohicans Soundtrack while I'm going through it.
If I'm able to rise up the next day and continue on with my life after that gut-wrenching disastrous end to a romance then I hope someone will be nearby to play the Main Title (Randy Edelman, 1993) from the Gettysburg movie soundtrack.
Finally, if none of that ever happens, I hope that instead I live a life full of adventure and intrigue, all the while having The Black Pearl (Klaus Badelt, 2003) from the soundtrack to The Pirates of the Caribbean playing.
Randy Edelman knows how to compose an emotional tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment