Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Check This Out!

Earlier this evening I was watching TV. At the moment it is later in the evening and, surprise, I am watching TV. But don't fret, I played guitar for a while earlier, as well as spent four hours working outside. Anyway, while I was watching earlier, there was a commercial for a new movie with Betty White in it. What is the deal with Betty White? Seriously. All of a sudden a few months ago she is showing up on commercials all over the place. She's in actual commercials, television shows, movies...it's too much! Not really, I don't care, I just don't see the interest in her. I guess I don't have anything against her, it's just that I don't like seeing older people doing raunchy comedy. I think it is disgusting. So I thought about this when I saw her commercial earlier. Then just as I started typing this I was watching The Office (which, several days ago I mentioned a plan to write about something and The Office is related to that as well, I'm still working on it) and Creed mentioned his disgust with Betty White being all over the place. Someone asked if he followed Michael's lousy nephew on Twitter and he later explained to the camera that he was sick of seeing all the Twitter posts about Betty White. All the kids are Twittering (I refuse to participate in the Twitter lingo and so forth) about Betty White, and Creed is sick of it. So he follows Michael's obnoxious nephew because he doesn't Twitter about Betty White. I thought it was interesting that a random thought I had was portrayed on The Office, just hours after I thought it. And it was a new episode of The Office so it couldn't have been that I thought it because I saw it previously on that episode. I'd never seen that episode before. Amazing. 30 Rock was hilarious tonight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment