Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Forbes' 2010 Most Powerful Women List

First of all, this is a stupid list. Most pop-culture lists are stupid. That's not fair. The lists aren't stupid, they are just unnecessary. As is most stuff, like this blog, but don't stop reading now, you might find something entertaining.
A few months ago I wrote about the Forbes.com list about best colleges or something, read it here. I'm not familiar with Forbes and their lists, other than that I read the college one (only so I could later ridicule it) and I happened upon an article about the new most powerful women in the world! list. The article is from the Daily Caller, and they explain the insanity quite well. I recommend clicking on that hyperlink and reading about it yourself. All I want to say is that a list of this nature with Lady Gaga in the top ten is unreal. She wore a dress made out of steaks to an award show. She is powerful? Powerful in what way? Like Pavlov? I don't get it. The list should have been made up of 50 mothers who put their children and families first. Mothers who shape the lives of their children and give their kids the best shot at being well adjusted and successful in life are the powerful ones. Not pop-singers with personality disorders.
I had something else on my mind to share, but I've forgotten what it was. This will have to suffice for tonight. NO. I remember, I wanted to call out Forbes for making shoddy lists. Hey Forbes! You make lousy lists these days. You should get better at it, whoever you are. I don't even know what Forbes is or who they represent. Now that will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment