Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Passing the Time...so It Doesn't Pass Me

I have a class that I just can't get into. Luckily, I don't have to in order to pass. This is the worst attitude possible at school, but, as you will read in a future posting, formal education is a plague, or worse. What's worse than a plague? Two plagues. Formal education is the equivalent of two plagues. I will explain that later, though. For now I will mention some things I thought about in class on Monday, as well as one from yesterday's 3 hours of classes.
If you put grapes in grape jelly, does it become chunky grape jelly?
Pocket depth should not be dependent upon pant-leg length. I have some shorts that don't quite understand this.
My friend Rory, from Brooklyn, was on the phone and I overheard him repeatedly and heatedly saying "Sam and Pink!" When he got off the phone I asked him what "sam and pink" means. After a few minutes of further agitation on his part and confusion on mine, it was established that he was talking about the color of a shirt, salmon pink.
I'm addicted to Bejeweled Blitz, a game on Facebook. Sometimes I wish I was addicted to something more socially acceptable, like alcohol, people are more understanding with that one.
The difference between people and monkeys is that monkeys don't set themselves up in universities to teach things they know nothing about.
And...
What happens to ice cream when you boil it? This was my thought yesterday. I posed the question to Muffin Man, he suggested that it melts faster. Good answer. I was thinking more along the lines of what does it melt into? Obviously, it doesn't melt into ketchup or anything like that, but does it dehydrate a bit and become like icing? That's what I want to know, and that's what I'm going to find out. Perhaps today, and I will record it on video. This is my own Doc Brown time-machine experiment. Marty will ask me, "you mean to tell me, you wanted to know what would happen if you boiled ice cream, so you boiled Ben and Jerry's?" And I'll reply, "the way I see it, if you want to boil ice cream, you might as well do it with a little class." Back to the Future is a fine movie. Don't you forget it.
The lilacs outside my window are starting to bloom.

1 comment:

  1. So, if you didn't read the comment under a previous post where a friend of mine commented, but used my real name, which so far is secret, unless you are crafty like a 3 month old baby and you've already figured it out. What was I saying...OK, so my friend commented and used my real name so I edited his comment and put [Ajax] in place of my name, because I liked his comment and didn't want to reject it, but I want to maintain my annonymity, is that spelled correctly? Anyway, he commented again, so I'm editing it again. My blog, my rules. Take that http://jamesjohnsonart.blogspot.com
    Some people never learn...

    This is way funny [Ajax]. I mean... uh... AJAX. hahahaha but you SURE REMIND ME OF [Ajax]!! [Ajax]!! There sure are a lot of crazy coincidences but just sayin'! Just sayin'! But no [Aja]-AJAX I am excited to see your ice cream video it will be awesome, I BET [Ajax] WOULD LIKE IT TOO!! I wonder if you will approve this comment for posting ... c'mon [Ajax] approve it. C'mon.

    ReplyDelete