Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sick Day(s)

So, I didn't blog it up on that snow day a few weeks ago. I still have a bunch of ideas to type up, but haven't gotten to them. The day after that snow day I came down with something. My temperature shot up while my energy level sank into oblivion. I had a wild headache with some kind of eye-pain association. Perhaps a touch of vertigo, the dizzy feeling, not the Hitchcock flick which I have never seen but could probably spot in a movie line-up (suppossing such a thing were to exist). With all of that I wasn't able to muster the strength to think about blog topics, let alone sit at the computer and type them up. I pretty much was in bed watching Law and Order for three days straight. A big "thank you" goes out to the USA and TNT networks for showing variations of Law and Order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I would've been watching infomercials without you. Thanks.

Eventually I got better enough to go back to work. It was then that I missed being sick and having an excuse to stay home. I am finding the importance of having a job that you enjoy, because when it gets down to the nitty and the gritty, a paycheck isn't enough. Not for me. Speaking of paycheck earning, it is now 11:16pm, had a late night out with some friends, it was wild. I need to get to sleep and start the routine over in the morning. In case you are wondering what I listen to while at work,check this out:

No comments:

Post a Comment