Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stapler

2 - 25 sheets, or so it says. This is one of the nicest staplers I have ever used to fasten paper together. It has a nice weight and balance to it when you heft it. You can't tell in this picture to the left, but it has a metallic blue metal flake color scheme. The stapler is fantastic.
The claim imprinted in the metal is that it can staple 2 - 25 sheets. I think it ought to say 1 - 25. Granted, the purpose of a stapler is to fasten multiple sheets of paper together, so there probably isn't a reason to have 1 paper with a staple in it, but shouldn't a stapler be able to do it? I think so. I figured it could, even though it doesn't say it can, so I tried it out...



As you can see, the stapler can staple only one paper at a time, if that is something you want to do. Let this be a lesson about "thinking outside the box."


No comments:

Post a Comment