Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Three Tantalizing Things to Tell Today

Thing the first, tomorrow is Muffin Man's birthday. In honor of this occasion I have written an acrostix poem:
My
Unequaled best
Friend
Forever
In
Non-Brokeback ways.
Marbles
Are
Neat

Next, well, I don't remember what is next. You see, I get these ideas about things I want to share and then by the time I get to typing them I forget. And then in the process of typing that out, I remember. The second thing is this, yesterday or this morning there was a lunar eclipse. To honor the moon phenomenon, here is a funny thing about the moon and people:


Lastly, my brother and his wife are here for Christmas, they showed me this video last night, it is hilarious:


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment