Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Friday, December 24, 2010

3:35:37 AM 12/24/2010

So this is Christmas, and I have a sinus infection, or something. It is early on Christmas Eve and I am awake when I should be asleep. The inside of my face hurts, when it should be not hurting. The pain extends to my left ear, even. Prior to being awake I had been sleeping. While sleeping I had been dreaming that I was at college again. Only this time I had driven with some people who I don’t know, but must have known in the dream. I still had my backpack full of books and stuff from the previous semester, yet I did have my new class schedule taped to the front of my binder. I had to go to class and I had to go soon, but I didn’t have the correct books and I didn’t know which class I had. For some reason I couldn’t look at the schedule very well. I kept looking, but not seeing. I couldn’t figure out what to do with my old books, as I didn’t want to carry them around with me. I finally decided to leave them in the car with these guys, who I assume I rode with. They wouldn’t unlock the door though. Eventually they did and I left my books with them. I made off for class, but wasn’t sure what direction to head in. Then I saw one of my professors from before and I stopped to talk to him. That was it.
Strange dreams aside, the inside of my face hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment