Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Few Things

Check this: Thoreau said something about being true to your friend, your work, yadda yadda and other stuff, but he missed the part about being true to your school. While I don't particularly care for being true to your school, I do like The Beach Boys, and they said to be true to your school. So when I read the quote from Thoreau I thought about being true to your school as well as that other stuff that the guy said. Enough about this.
I'm watching 30 Rock, streaming it through the Wii. Pretty rad. Well, I love 30 Rock. It is fantastic. They come up with some of the best one-liners ever. EVER! So many good ones that I can't seem to remember any right now, but believe me, they are there. Just watch an episode and you'll laugh. I will warn you that some of the content gets a little risque sometimes; I'd put it on par with Seinfeld, as far as content. Liz Lemon is great. I like when she says "What the what?!" or just plain "what?" I'll answer the question of "what?" The answer is: great show. When I watch I laugh out, loudly even, and sometimes I clap.
I was thinking today about a strange thing I saw recently. About a month and a half ago recently. I was driving with some friends and saw a squirrel lying on the roof of a car parked on the side of the road. It was pretty obvious that the squirrel was dead. I saw it as I passed and was able to discern all of this. At first I thought someone put a dead squirrel on a car. That would have been mean. The idea came to me as I drove away. I looked in the rear view mirror and noticed the power pole right next to the car. I deduced that the squirrel electrocuted itself on the power lines and then fell on top of the car. I apologize for not making this story more entertaining. I probably could have. Oh well. I liked how I figured out the COD of the deceased, the unconfirmed, strictly assumed, COD (COD is the acronym for cause of death, in case you didn't know).

1 comment:

  1. "I'm an adult. I've got two bad knees, a wolf dog and a gun, that I lost" (T. Morgan).

    "You should never end a sentence with a preposition, at" (T. Morgan).

    One of the best shows ever. Jack's character is hilarious. Secondly, I do not think the squirrel electrocuted itself. I think the squirrel was on a stake out and was pretending to be dead. Fooled you.

    ReplyDelete