Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Friday, August 6, 2010

Blogging is the Poor Man's Radio

I haven't heard from any of the jobs I've applied for yet. I haven't applied for many jobs yet. I'm not sure if I should take it more seriously yet or not; it has only been two weeks, today, since I finished my last exam of college. Not that there need be a grace period before finding a job. I'd like to have started work already, maybe. Perhaps two weeks off is good enough, so it'd be nice to start work on Monday. In a way I am; I'm going to play band with my friend Nate. He is the one drumming in the songs attached to the widget at the bottom of this page. In case you haven't figured it out yet, that's my old band. Maybe this time around we'll make something happen. My sister is going to sing with us, and she can actually sing. Maybe that can't be a job. Perhaps this writing thing can be a job. I don't know how, unless I get a post office box, give you the address and then wait for you to send me money. Which is probably illegal. And there aren't nearly enough people reading this that aren't related to me to make that a profitable system. I like the idea of writing a book, but I don't know what to do with it after I write it (provided I do finish it). When I recorded an album it was a piece of cake to send it to iTunes (don't bother looking, I'm not renewing the whatever its called so the album is coming down August 9th), I just created an account with tunecore.com and uploaded the tracks. I don't think there is as easy a way to publish a book. Maybe there is. Maybe I'll make it my job to find out. That sounds like a decent job, but I don't think I can pay myself much. I'll have to take in sewing and mending to supplement my income. That's what I will do! I'll sew quilts and rock the county fair circuit. Good enough for me. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment