Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Friday, July 30, 2010

An Omen? Oh, Man.

What does it mean when your shower poof thing begins to unravel? I know it isn't the same as walking under a ladder or breaking a mirror, but is it bad? Should I spend all day seeking out leprechauns and four-leaf clovers? Maybe an unraveled shower poof is worse than having a black cat cross your path on Friday the 13th? I'm not superstitious, but I'm beginning to think I ought to go rabbit hunting. But if rabbit's feet were so lucky, why didn't Lucky include them with his breakfast cereal? I've gotta believe a rabbit's foot has more luck to it (not for the rabbit, as the joke goes) than a red balloon. What was Lucky thinking? Perhaps there is something unpleasant about a severed rabbit foot shaped dehydrated marshmallow bit. What was it they called those things? I mentioned Lucky Charms in a post a while back and found the name...marbits, I think that was it. I should use the label function for posts so I could find things like that for instances such as this. Luckily my memory recalled it. And with that insight I suppose I'm not in line for some bad luck. Perhaps the unravelling shower poof is a sign of good luck, as witnessed by my ability to recall the name of the cereal marshmallow pieces. What were we talking about? I'm sure it wasn't important. I'll go do something else now.

No comments:

Post a Comment