Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Monday, July 19, 2010

Soon isn't Soon Enough

Today is Monday. I finish school on Friday. I am eagerly awaiting the end. I still have regular classes tomorrow and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are days reserved for finals. I only have one class making use of that schedule. So no classes on Thursday and only the one final on Friday. Why do we capitalize the days of the week? Seems useless to me. They aren't people, why are they getting proper pronoun status? Pronoun right? I don't know. Who cares? I'm about to graduate with a B.S. in psychology. I don't need to know pronouns. I've been neglecting to write anything of worth on this here blog while the semester has been winding down. Don't worry, I've been neglecting school just like I've been neglecting writing. I spent today packing things up and realizing that I have too much stuff. When you have to mail everything you own you realize how much your stuff is really worth to you. I'd like to just throw it all away and start new, but then I remember that I don't have a job yet and what I do have is student loans to repay. I'm liking the USPS flat rate boxes, they are kind of helpful. Not helpful enough. They should be refrigerator sized boxes for a flat rate. I could put a lot of stuff in a box that size. As it is, I'm stuffing the large size box, which isn't very large, in my opinion, full of the heaviest stuff I can find. I put clothes in one so it wasn't very heavy, I then lined the cardboard with lead. That'll teach them. I didn't actually do that. But I did skip studying for my cognition test tomorrow. I could do that now, but why bother? I really have nothing worthwhile to type about. I'm just flat out ready to be done with school.

No comments:

Post a Comment