Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Monday, March 4, 2013

The Ajax Saga

Some months ago I retired this blog and focused my creative energy on a new blog using the WordPress platform. I began blogging under my given name and used the new platform as a launching pad for all of my creative endeavors. However, just like Jean Grey from Marvel's X-Men, tucking away a powerful force into the recesses of my mind simply wasn't good enough, and now Ajax rises again. Like Michael Jordan fresh out of retirement, I am returning to this blog format. I don't know what I'll be writing about. My WordPress blog is an outlet for philosophical and theoretical pondering interspersed with social commentary. I'm using a Facebook page to share cartoons. I've undertaken a self-publishing initiative through Amazon's Kindle store. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what I feel needs to be written and doesn't fit into any of those nooks or crannies.
I sure hope I don't fizzle out or turn into a crazed murderer with this return, like Michael Jordan and Jean Grey, respectively, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment