Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Friday, December 21, 2012

Blog to Book

As of, roughly, December 23, 2012, you will be able to purchase an e-book for Kindle from Amazon.com featuring a 78 post compilation of my favorite posts from this blog. All of your (meaning my) favorite posts in e-book form which you can take with you anywhere and read over and over again without being connected to the internet. Great, right?! I set the price at $3, less than a gallon of gas! $3 for the convenience of humor and philosophical musings in your Kindle e-reader. If you don't have a Kindle, just download the free application for PC or Mac from Amazon.com.
To anyone who has been a regular reader of this blog, back in its day, or is just finding it now, please buy the e-book and enjoy the wonderfully mediocre content. I'm nearly 87% sure you won't regret it!
Thank you for paying attention to me!

Merry Christmas!

update: it has already posted...Kindle store

No comments:

Post a Comment