Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Building Blocks

I wrote a short story (about 9,000 words; it's short, relatively speaking) about gun control. The book is called "The Building Blocks." It is an allegory, I suppose. It has been published to the Amazon Kindle store. From March 8 to March 11 it is available for free! If you own a Kindle, please go get it for free. If you don't own a Kindle, please go get the free Kindle reader app and then get the book for free. The Kindle reader app is functional on nearly all devices (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, tablet, Android OS).

This is my first published work of fiction and I'm hopeful that lots of folks will download it and read it. If you do, please come back here and leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. Or head over to my other blog and comment there, paulbrodie.wordpress.com.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment