Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Moving

We found an apartment and we are moving. I start a new job on Tuesday. It has been a busy week. I haven't been posting on here according to my desired schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this week. I think I got Monday, but missed the other two. Part of it has been finding the time, but another part of it has been lacking ideas to write about. I have had a few ideas, but I didn't take notes and they are subsequently lost forever, maybe. Also, I think I might be spending too much of my creative writing power and thought provoking opinions for my online Master's program discussion board. The current class is social and philosophical issues in education. I think that formal education and the education system in America is a joke and needs to be put to pasture, so I'm having a good time sharing my thoughts with the class. My class is getting the whimsical revolution and the whimsical revolution is getting forgotten.

As I said, we are in the process of moving. With work schedules, we aren't doing a one day move. Also, since we don't have to leave in one day from where we have been, we can do this over time. Hopefully this is cheaper than renting a big truck, but I don't know. Regardless, this is how it is going and it is fine, but it will be a few weeks before we can settle down again. This means it might be a few weeks before I get back to normalized posting on this blog. Maybe by then I'll have something to say.

For now, the best I can come up with is an amusing thing I saw a few days ago. Another road sign, but this time it wasn't what it said alone that made it funny, it was what it said and how it was displayed. The sign read "Hidden drive ahead," but you couldn't see it until you were passing it because some tree branches were blocking it. It was a classic.

This will most likely be it for at least the next week. I'll be at the new apartment and we won't have Internet access there until Saturday. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment