Ajax Thinks

Ajax Thinks
by Muffin Man

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ajax Prints a Photograph

(it is more legible if you watch it on YouTube and go to full screen: http://youtu.be/qJRJYdflKdU)

As promised last Friday, here is something better than my pointless rambling and trying to force writing about something. Originally I created this as a photo storybook kind of thing and posted it as an album on Facebook. But it was a lot of pictures, so if I did the same thing here it would take a lot of space, the best route is to slap it together in a "video" slide show and upload it in one shot. There isn't any sound, maybe someday I'll orchestrate a soundtrack. Probably not, lets be real, but maybe (not).

In other news, my wife and I started a blog to show off the cakes we decorate all fancy like. It is at ajaxcakes.blogspot.com. We are still figuring this cake business out on our own. We need to figure out a better way to photograph the cakes. For now it is working well though.

I hope you enjoy this story about me printing a photograph.

P.S. I just viewed the page and watched the video and it turns out that the size of the text on the individual slides is too small to read in some cases. I put the video on full screen, but that makes it blurry. I zoomed in with the browser, also blurry. I don't think the few slides that will be impossible to read will destroy the magic of the story, but if it does, comment below and I will put the effort into fixing it. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment